Monday, June 7, 2010

Secrets of Adulthood -

These are some of the things that I have learned - HOPEFULLY - in my quest to become a mature adult.
  1. Nobody notices the mistakes that I make as much as I do.
  2. I can't accomplish anything if I'm full of fear
  3. It's not all about me... really, it's NOT!
  4. It's OK to ask for help, it does NOT mean that I am weak.
  5. I need to remember to be gracious and accepting when people offer to help.
  6. Under-react to problems.
  7. If I'm quick to take offense, I will always have plenty to be offended about - Back to rule #3
  8. Speak kindly and quit being annoyed.
  9. Stop complaining and be grateful for what I have, which is a heck of a lot.
  10. God loves me because of who God is - not because of anything I did or did not do.

Please add to the list.

1 comment: